The Samsung OfficeServ range integrates the latest developments in Internet Protocol (IP) technology with the intelligence and stability of traditional telecommunications technology.
The Samsung OfficeServ range has a suitable converged communications solution for any sized business - from small single site businesses to large multi-site enterprises.
OFFICESERV PHONE SYSTEMS
Connect your business to the power of convergence with Samsung OfficeServ 7000 Series.
The OfficeServ 7000 Series provides a range of expandable communication platforms that install and configure easily to empower your business with access to voice and data solutions throughout your office complex, and remote sites.
The OfficeServ Series reduces communications costs with a single platform for voice and data, wired and wireless communications as well as traditional voice and IP (Internet Protocol) telephony.
Samsung OfficeServ 7030 offers small businesses an unrivalled level of features and functional flexibility, without the high price tag.
Designed for ease of use, most features can be used with a simple touch of a button.
The OfficeServ 7030 can be configured with a full range of analog trunks and extensions, digital trunks and extensions, IP devices, wireless, standard SIP in multiple combinations.
- Automated Attendant, Uniform Call Distribution (UCD), and Call Queuing with comfort messages ensures calls are handled efficiently
- Cost effective IP trunks using industry standard SIP protocols
- Easy to deploy IP extensions for remote workers and/or other offices
- Mobile extension functionality allows mobile phones (or other numbers) to be seamlessly paired with desktop phones
- Flexible and easy to grow
The OfficeServ 7100 is designed specifically for the small to medium sized company, supporting up to 56 extensions and a maximum of 30 trunk lines with either analogue, digital or IP (SIP) connections.
With the support of a full set of advanced features and sophisticated applications, such as Voicemail and Auto Attendant, the OfficeServ 7100 also enhances staff performance and delivers substantial cost savings.
- Sophisticated, low cost voice mail with e-mail integration
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) and Call Sequencing
- Cost effective IP trunks / SIP connectivity
- Easy to deploy IP extensions for remote workers
- Applications for seamless PC and telephony integration (CTI)
The next generation of IP platform is the OfficeServ 7200, providing IP based wired and wireless solution for voice and data communication.
The OfficeServ 7200 is ideal for up to 120 extensions, whilst the OfficeServ 7200S has a capacity for up to 64 extensions.
- Accommodates a wide range of digital, IP and wireless phones to suit your business needs.
- SPNet enables networking to other OfficeServ platforms at remote offices
- Mobile Extension (Executive Mobex) allows your handset and mobile phone to ring simultaneously and gives you the ability to transfer, conference, and put calls on hold from your mobile phone.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications help improve cost efficiency and streamline operations.
- Wireless Access Points allow wireless handsets and PDAs to integrate seamlessly with phone system features
The OfficeServ 7000 Series supports a range of stylish, easy to use digital and IP handsets offering features such as conferencing, unified messaging as well as video calling.
Large clear displays with intuitive menu driven prompts allow easy access to call forwarding, paging and voice mail, call logs, and system directories.
One touch soft keys can be programmed to suit specific requirements for individual users, or alternatively used for commonly accessed features or speed dial numbers.
All Samsung handsets are handsfree and are headset compatible.